How Do I Sign Up?
- Go to https://ross-oh.finalforms.com
- Click NEW ACCOUNT under the Parent Icon
- Type your NAME and EMAIL and then click REGISTER
- Check your Email and click CONFIRM YOUR ACCOUNT in the email text
NOTE: You will receive an email within 2 minutes prompting you to confirm and complete your registration. If you do not receive an email, check your spam folder. If you still do not see the FinalForms email, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Type your password and click CONFIRM ACCOUNT
- You will be asked if you want to grant another Parent/Guardian access to your registered students. Either click SKIP THIS STEP or type Name and Email Address and click ADD PARENT ACCOUNT.
- Your account will be created, you can then REGISTER STUDENT for your first child.
Register A Student
What Info Will I Need to Get Started?
- Email Address for BOTH you and your student.
- Your student’s email address can be their Ross email address (ie. Firstname.Lastname@student.rossrams.com) or personal of your preference.
- Insurance Company & policy Number
- Hospital Preference
- Doctor & Dentist Contact Information
How Do I Register My Student?
**IMPORTANT*** If you have followed the Parent Registration steps above, you are already logged in. Jump to Step 3.
- Go to https://ross-oh.finalforms.com/
- Click LOGIN under the Parent Icon
- Click REGISTER STUDENT
- Type your student’ name, email address, date of birth, gender, graduation year/grade and home address, then click CREATE STUDENT. The email address provided will be used to send reminders to your student.
- If you student plans to participate in a sport, activity, or club please click the checkbox for each.
Note: A selection can be changed any time until the registration deadline.
- Complete each form and enter your full name (i.e. “John Smith”) into the Parent Signature eld at the bottom of the page. After signing, click SUBMIT FORM and move on to the nex form.
- When all forms are complete, you will see a “Forms Finished” message.
An email will automatically be sent to the email address your provided for your student prompting him/her to sign any student forms that require his/her signature.
- If you are registering an additional student, click MY STUDENTS at the top of the page and jump back to Step 3. Most of the information, like home address and contact information, is automatically copied to your additional students. All forms for additional students will still require your signature.
- In the future you may log in at any time and click UPDATE FORMS to update information.